20 April 2008

On the mend! Still working on the Internet connection...

I'm feeling better, thank goodness, but haven't been able to access Internet until today, and only by the window again. Our neighbor has talked about setting up a wireless system but it hasn't happened yet. After 5 days sick at home with no Internet, I'm starting to go through withdrawl! If she doesn't do it this week, we're going to sign up for it ourselves and split the cost with her. I don't have any reviews today as I haven't been able to smell much lately! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Simply Shannon said...

What an interesting blog! Now I know where to go when I'm looking to explore a new scent!
Thanks for coming to check out my musings. I say go ahead and hit the reunion next year- if nothing else you should get a few good laughs.
Hope all is well!

nikki c said...

ack! been slacking. holy cow- since april. just call me ms. slacker! thanks for your nice note!
-nc